Our jewelry is made of the highest quality 925 silver or 316 stainless steel.
Please follow the instructions below to maintain and upkeep your jewelry.
Due to oxidation and wear, your sterling silver jewelry may tarnish over time. Regular cleanings with a sterling silver polish cloth will keep your jewelry looking like new.
You can buy our protective jewelry box and polishing cloth HERE:
Tips for Cleaning and Storing your Jewelry
- Rub the silver between a sterling silver polish cloth with your fingers. Be mindful of delicate jewelry and try not to use too much force on thin wires.
- Avoid rubbing the polish cloth on gemstones or shell. The polish cloth is treated with a chemical cleaner that can be harmful to stones.
- DO NOT USE LIQUID CLEANERS. Although polishing your jewelry with a cloth may take a little more time, we believe it is worth it and will ensure the longevity of your jewelry.
- Store all sterling silver jewelry in sealed plastic bags. Exposure to oxygen causes the silver to tarnish.
- Clean your jewelry regularly. It will be much easier to clean if you do not let the tarnish build up.
- Take your jewelry off when you are cooking or showering. Acidic foods and chemicals can be harmful to the silver and gemstones.
For all our stainless steel products, you can use the cloth to clean the jewelry as much as needed. You do not need to polish this material as much as silver. Our cloth works well for both materials.
As for 316 stainless steel, this material is built to last, water proof, heat proof. It does not require as much care as sterling silver.
If you follow these simple steps, all your jewelry will last you a lifetime.
For more questions, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org